Storytelling is at the heart of any good promotion.
And quality content presented clearly and professionally is also key.
But you then need to get that story out to the people who matter - your audience.
That’s why we have invested in a print magazine on top of our hyperlocal website.
And we are making up to six premium pages available in each print edition to tell your story.
What do you get?
- We tell your story in print AND online
- Articles are 400 words, made up of main text and a breakout box
- We can write your story, or you can offer your own words
- A QR code can be embedded in print to link back to an appropriate landing page of your choice
- Articles can tell a story or you can let your expertise do the talking
- The free print magazine is distributed to homes and businesses in the West End
- Each edition will have print run of 10,000 copies
- The online version of your article is posted on www.glasgowwestend.today (UMU/ 20,0000)
- Digital versions of magazine are published on the ISSUU platform
- All digital content is actively promoted across our targeted and active social media channels and e-list (50,000+ followers and subscribers)
What about images?
- Images are key and we want them to be right and look good for you and for us
- We are happy to use your own marketing assets
- Alternatively, we can arrange photographs at an extra charge
- You may have other needs which we can discuss
- We will use ONE good image in print and THREE online
- We are flexible and will aim to meet your needs
How many editions can we feature in?
- You can feature in as many editions as you like
- But all written content needs to be unique to each edition
- Photographs can be the same, although we would encourage different imagery between editions if possible
- Prices are charged per edition, but discounts would apply for multiple features
How many people are going to read our feature?
- We are estimating a readership of 30,000 people
- That figures takes in the print audience (10,000 x 2.5 readers per copy) and approx 5,000 digital readers (based on forecasts).
- Our digital figure is an average reach for previous web feature promotions
- We very much hope our readership will continue to grow
- Crucially, our online audience is targeted at people in the West End
- We do not post on topics that draw interest and audience from outside the area
How much does the service cost?
- We are offering our service for £500 per article
- That includes publication in print and online and social media promotion
- Additional charges will apply if extra content is needed such as photographs
- A 5% discount would apply to two editions; a 10% discount for three editions.
We think our service is unbeatable value and quality.