Cavavin offers wine tasting and bar menu
Tasting table can be hired out for private groups and meetings
Mika & Me: 'Our first year in sharp focus'
Optician first in UK to offer Japanese aspheric lenses as standard
The Square Bar & Restaurant: A good shape in Broomhill
Venue is offering 20% off food during May and June
Down Your Way: Hooray for Thornwood
Thornwood Bar | GaGa | Found | Orzel
Advertise your event in print and online
Reach more people in the West End of Glasgow
Pop-up market brings traders to Dumbarton Road
Former Woolworths and Poundland store welcomes back shoppers
New shop opens at West End Garden Centre
Customised displays and garden furniture are also new additions
Landlords see strong returns in buoyant rental market
Ross Sales & Lettings offer first-class service to owners and tenants
Alchemy Experiment to host festive markets on Byres Road
Around 50 artists and makers will be selling from the arts hub on different days.
Fir sale … Christmas trees arrive at West End Garden Centre
The garden centre in Partick took delivery of its first consignment of festive stock this week.
Country Living Christmas Fair is back at the SEC in Glasgow
Our offer provides a 30% discount on standard advance tickets for one adult visitor.
Something for everyone at St Andrew's Day Torchlight Parade
Tickets for the community event in the beautiful West End are on sale now.
'Park Quadrant Residences offers something really special'
The last remaining apartments at the prestigious Park Quadrant Residences in the Park area of the West End are now available.
The Sorries to play first live gig in Glasgow for over two years
Folk duo The Sorries bring their rousing take on the Scottish songbook to Cottiers next month.
Partick hair salon looks to the future as it celebrates 20 years
Staff have introduced fresh ideas and a new product range into the salon.
'I see West End and Byres Road as a melting pot of cultures'
Entrepreneur Tom Lei has relaunched 888 Express on Byres Road, selling groceries and Hong Kong street food.
Garden centre in a good place to weather 'perfect storm'
Brexit and lockdown has put the squeeze on plants and shrubs. Martin McCarron says: 'The demand is just so high this year.'
'I'm my own boss and the only person you will speak with when selling your house'
Chris, who lives and works out of the West End, says the flexibility he has is his biggest strength when working with clients.
Walker Wylie opens new office amid sharp property bounce
Viewings are up and some offers are “eye-watering”, according to the firm which has opened an office in Woodlands Road.
"When the pandemic closed my business I thought - 'what am I going to do now?'"
Colin and Carla Ashby open fruit and veg shop after family antique business is closed by the coronavirus pandemic.
'McGraff Barbering will be the best of the best … and Byres Road is a great location'
McGraff Barbering will offer a premium cutting and styling service for the West End's diverse clientele.
Backstreet style … the CoLab Store couple inviting people to get off the beaten track
CoLab Store is a friendly home and lifestyle shop with in-house coffee space based in Dowanhill Street in Partick.
'We have invested heavily in Byres Road and now we need people to support us'
Family-run outdoor brands retailer CCW Clothing on the challenges facing businesses coming out of lockdown.
'Our drivers are great at just popping out with milk or bread for the elderly people'
Sarah believes business will not return to normal for some time and the priority for her is keeping customers and staff safe.
'This is a moment in time. It’s not forever. You’ve just got to keep your head down'
Mhairi Friel talks about her business The Foot and Leg Clinic and her experience of lockdown.
Advertorial: 'Pay no joining fee when you sign up to the Western club this February'
After upgrading its tennis courts in recent months, Western now has some of the most up-to-date gym equipment in the city.
- @GlasgowWEToday 7 titles in Glasgow-based Dirty Rouge detective series are FREE until 8.00BST on 18th Aug amazon.co.uk/gp/product/… 37 minutes ago by walkinthesnow
- "Ends were quickly reversed, and the Scotch stimulated by the cheers of their partisans, renewed the strife with increased vigour, their effort ultimately being crowned with success" (they don't write them like that anymore) #Partick #Glasgow Frederick Anderson Glasgow Accies first Soccer Cap Scotland’s who scored the opening goal in Scotlands first win over England at Hamilton Crescent in 1874, 7 hours ago by hugh_barrow7 hours ago
- Proper weather. 19 hours ago by Paul4Jags
- sorry slight change …Tuesday 16th August…. live music continues here @ jintys tonight with the fabulous Joe Gallecher from 21.30😛🎸🎸🎸 — at Jinty McGuintys Irish Bar 1 day ago by jintyMcGuintys
- Spend your £105 #ScotlandLovesLocal Glasgow Gift Card in local businesses in the West End ➡️ #Glasgow%20West%20End-391" target="_blank">scotlandgiftslocal.com/w… @tcgiftcards @micnx @ScotlandsTowns #Glasgow #visitwestend #GlasgowWestEnd #byresroad #ilovegla #visitscotland 1 day ago by Visit_WestEnd
- @GlasgowMuseums has identified that visitors are looking for more in-depth explorations of the legacies of slavery and empire. They have been awarded £60K to work with visitors to investigate these themes, and to understand how Kelvingrove itself is a symbol of empire. 5/7 1 day ago by MuseumsGalScot
- Rose scores again! ⚽️🌹🎭🏴
#Rose - the incredible and inspiring story of working-class Ayrshire teenager Rose Reilly - which started life here at PPP - is going on the road!
#WomensFootball #Italy #Scotland ⚽️🌹🏴🇮🇹Can you please RT our tour dates for Rose by Lorna Martin! 🙏🏻 Please come along and support us if you can? ⚽️🌹🏴🇮🇹 1 day ago by weemo671 day ago by PlayPiePint
- How should we end homelessness and improve the lives of people in Glasgow? We're developing our three-year plan and want to hear from you! Find out more about our engagement events and how you can shape our strategy: bit.ly/3QIianJ #ZeroBy30 1 day ago by gla_alliance
- “I’m thrilled we have the opportunity to breathe new life into a derelict building and help tackle the shortage of good quality mid-market rental homes" | Glasgow West End Today #canal #glasgow glasgowwestendtoday.scot… 1 day ago
- We are so happy to have been able to welcome Therapet back to Gartnavel Royal Hospital. Sammy the greyhound brought owner and Therapet volunteer Sandra, to visit people in IPCU this afternoon. Despite the heat Sammy was heard to comment after the visit "Woof". @TherapetC 1 day ago by artinthegart