Landlords see strong returns in buoyant rental market
Ross Sales & Lettings offer first-class service to owners and tenants
Alchemy Experiment to host festive markets on Byres Road
Around 50 artists and makers will be selling from the arts hub on different days.
Fir sale … Christmas trees arrive at West End Garden Centre
The garden centre in Partick took delivery of its first consignment of festive stock this week.
Country Living Christmas Fair is back at the SEC in Glasgow
Our offer provides a 30% discount on standard advance tickets for one adult visitor.
Something for everyone at St Andrew's Day Torchlight Parade
Tickets for the community event in the beautiful West End are on sale now.
'Park Quadrant Residences offers something really special'
The last remaining apartments at the prestigious Park Quadrant Residences in the Park area of the West End are now available.
The Sorries to play first live gig in Glasgow for over two years
Folk duo The Sorries bring their rousing take on the Scottish songbook to Cottiers next month.
Partick hair salon looks to the future as it celebrates 20 years
Staff have introduced fresh ideas and a new product range into the salon.
'I see West End and Byres Road as a melting pot of cultures'
Entrepreneur Tom Lei has relaunched 888 Express on Byres Road, selling groceries and Hong Kong street food.
Garden centre in a good place to weather 'perfect storm'
Brexit and lockdown has put the squeeze on plants and shrubs. Martin McCarron says: 'The demand is just so high this year.'
'I'm my own boss and the only person you will speak with when selling your house'
Chris, who lives and works out of the West End, says the flexibility he has is his biggest strength when working with clients.
Walker Wylie opens new office amid sharp property bounce
Viewings are up and some offers are “eye-watering”, according to the firm which has opened an office in Woodlands Road.
"When the pandemic closed my business I thought - 'what am I going to do now?'"
Colin and Carla Ashby open fruit and veg shop after family antique business is closed by the coronavirus pandemic.
'McGraff Barbering will be the best of the best … and Byres Road is a great location'
McGraff Barbering will offer a premium cutting and styling service for the West End's diverse clientele.
Backstreet style … the CoLab Store couple inviting people to get off the beaten track
CoLab Store is a friendly home and lifestyle shop with in-house coffee space based in Dowanhill Street in Partick.
'We have invested heavily in Byres Road and now we need people to support us'
Family-run outdoor brands retailer CCW Clothing on the challenges facing businesses coming out of lockdown.
'Our drivers are great at just popping out with milk or bread for the elderly people'
Sarah believes business will not return to normal for some time and the priority for her is keeping customers and staff safe.
'This is a moment in time. It’s not forever. You’ve just got to keep your head down'
Mhairi Friel talks about her business The Foot and Leg Clinic and her experience of lockdown.
Advertorial: 'Pay no joining fee when you sign up to the Western club this February'
After upgrading its tennis courts in recent months, Western now has some of the most up-to-date gym equipment in the city.
- US actor Leslie Grace spotted on set as ‘Batgirl’ filming takes place in ‘snowy’ Glasgow. A @UofGlasgow building in the Partick area of Glasgow was transformed into a US fire station and fake snow was used to complete the scene. #Batgirl #Glasgow #DCuniverse @lesliegrace 8 hours ago by Urban_Pictures
- 📍 Petals Flowers 311 Crow Road,Glasgow,G11 ▪️ Offers over £50,000 ▪️ Commercial Property ➡️ l8r.it/1RoE For more information or to arrange a viewing: 📱Send us a direct message or WhatsApp us ☎️ 0141 404 5474 📧 email@example.com 9 hours ago by mflcommercial
- Flagship university research building welcomes its first experts | Glasgow West End Today #glasgow glasgowwestendtoday.scot… 11 hours ago
- Our first day in 2022 seen us discuss plans, weed the area beside @PyramidAnderst1 (where our plants are starting to grow) and take a trip around the area setting our sights on more land to transform for the community. Huge thanks to everyone for helping 🌿💚 13 hours ago by AnderstonGS
- And they're back in! Bang on 1pm @SaveWhiteinch and the local community return to Whiteinch Library 15 hours ago by STVoliver
- Re-opening of Whiteinch library! Well done to the @SaveWhiteinch team ❤️ 15 hours ago by garyker
- There’s been an incident in Partick this morning. @GlasgowWEToday 20 hours ago by KelmanKevin
- ‘Music and a love of playing is at the heart of Glendrian’ | Glasgow West End Today #music #Glasgow @KennyMacKenzie glasgowwestendtoday.scot… 1 day ago
- What? Nothing to see here. Just a Jack Russell carrying its own bottle of @irnbru while having a daunder through the Necropolis in Glasgow... 1 day ago by AddictedToTweed
- There's much to complain about but occasionally there's some positivity on my feed! Like this terrific weeding effort @PyramidAnderst1 with @AnderstonGS 💚 Lots of fruitful conversation about green space regeneration in 2022! 1 day ago by MrScottGalloway