Houseplants make dreamy indoor gardens
Advice is aimed at people who know little about gardening
Friendship club open to new members in West End
Regular meetings are held at Hillhead Sports Club
Take out a small ad for £45
Budget package will help more partners get seen
Colours and contrast make autumn fun
Adding colour to your garden and outdoor spaces
Country Living Christmas Fair returns
A perfect day out for everyone who loves Christmas
Partick garden shop expands its Christmas range
New shop on Peel Street now has trees, decorations and lights for the festive season
Daytripper: Places to shop, eat and go
From the city centre to the outskirts of Glasgow
Pizza magician Marco conjures up Nostrana
The space has been transformed and a great location opened up
Advertise your event in print and online
Reach more people in the West End of Glasgow
Cavavin offers wine tasting and bar menu
Tasting table can be hired out for private groups and meetings
Mika & Me: 'Our first year in sharp focus'
Optician first in UK to offer Japanese aspheric lenses as standard
The Square Bar & Restaurant: A good shape in Broomhill
Venue is offering 20% off food during May and June
Down Your Way: Hooray for Thornwood
Thornwood Bar | GaGa | Found | Orzel
Pop-up market brings traders to Dumbarton Road
Former Woolworths and Poundland store welcomes back shoppers
New shop opens at West End Garden Centre
Customised displays and garden furniture are also new additions
Landlords see strong returns in buoyant rental market
Ross Sales & Lettings offer first-class service to owners and tenants
Alchemy Experiment to host festive markets on Byres Road
Around 50 artists and makers will be selling from the arts hub on different days.
Fir sale … Christmas trees arrive at West End Garden Centre
The garden centre in Partick took delivery of its first consignment of festive stock this week.
Country Living Christmas Fair is back at the SEC in Glasgow
Our offer provides a 30% discount on standard advance tickets for one adult visitor.
Something for everyone at St Andrew's Day Torchlight Parade
Tickets for the community event in the beautiful West End are on sale now.
'Park Quadrant Residences offers something really special'
The last remaining apartments at the prestigious Park Quadrant Residences in the Park area of the West End are now available.
The Sorries to play first live gig in Glasgow for over two years
Folk duo The Sorries bring their rousing take on the Scottish songbook to Cottiers next month.
Partick hair salon looks to the future as it celebrates 20 years
Staff have introduced fresh ideas and a new product range into the salon.
'I see West End and Byres Road as a melting pot of cultures'
Entrepreneur Tom Lei has relaunched 888 Express on Byres Road, selling groceries and Hong Kong street food.
Garden centre in a good place to weather 'perfect storm'
Brexit and lockdown has put the squeeze on plants and shrubs. Martin McCarron says: 'The demand is just so high this year.'
'I'm my own boss and the only person you will speak with when selling your house'
Chris, who lives and works out of the West End, says the flexibility he has is his biggest strength when working with clients.
Walker Wylie opens new office amid sharp property bounce
Viewings are up and some offers are “eye-watering”, according to the firm which has opened an office in Woodlands Road.
"When the pandemic closed my business I thought - 'what am I going to do now?'"
Colin and Carla Ashby open fruit and veg shop after family antique business is closed by the coronavirus pandemic.
'McGraff Barbering will be the best of the best … and Byres Road is a great location'
McGraff Barbering will offer a premium cutting and styling service for the West End's diverse clientele.
Backstreet style … the CoLab Store couple inviting people to get off the beaten track
CoLab Store is a friendly home and lifestyle shop with in-house coffee space based in Dowanhill Street in Partick.
'We have invested heavily in Byres Road and now we need people to support us'
Family-run outdoor brands retailer CCW Clothing on the challenges facing businesses coming out of lockdown.
'Our drivers are great at just popping out with milk or bread for the elderly people'
Sarah believes business will not return to normal for some time and the priority for her is keeping customers and staff safe.
'This is a moment in time. It’s not forever. You’ve just got to keep your head down'
Mhairi Friel talks about her business The Foot and Leg Clinic and her experience of lockdown.
Advertorial: 'Pay no joining fee when you sign up to the Western club this February'
After upgrading its tennis courts in recent months, Western now has some of the most up-to-date gym equipment in the city.
- @ThenvsNowPic1 St George’s Cross,Glasgow 1900 and2023 19 hours ago by thehoodedsham1
- This is an overhead view of my local park. Tollcross Park in Glasgow. There’s a rose competition held there every year. The park is tended by Council gardeners. The design in rose trees is Mackintosh’s Glasgow rose, isn’t it beautiful. #proud #Glasgow 🌹 1 day ago by Seansfanclub
- Award-winning saxophonist Helena Kay’s KIM Trio plays @merchantsjazz on Sunday, April 2 | Glasgow West End Today #Glasgow #jazz @rabjourno glasgowwestendtoday.scot… 2 days ago
- Tree removal … Kelvin Way.
#saturday #glasgow Sadly, there are tree removal works that must take place in the woodland around Kelvin Way and Hillhead Primary next week (w/b 13 March), as a number of Ash trees have a disease called ‘Ash Dieback’ and cannot be saved 😞🌳 (1/2) 1 week ago by GlasgowCC2 days ago
- @UofGlasgow + Kelvingrove Park ~1900 @GlasgowWEToday @74frankfurt 2 days ago by AlanPath
- Stories Along Great Western Road will capture the history of Great Western Road. We want to hear from you if: 💍Got married 🛍️Owned or worked in a shop 🏡Live, or lived in the area. 📚Went to school or university 🎉Went to a rave or party. Submit: webstersglasgow.com/hist… 2 days ago by DrMailley
- We recently digitised photos from an extensive aerial survey of #Glasgow undertaken in May 1963. This one shows the city centre. What highlights stand out for you? There have been a LOT of changes. 🧐 #Archives 2 days ago by ScotRoadArchive
- We are very excited about this announcement….. New exhibition – opening Saturday 20 May 📣 Mary Quant: Fashion Revolutionary More info glasgowlife.org.uk/.../m…... Mary Quant and Vidal Sassoon, 1964. © Ronald Dumont/Daily Express/Hulton Archive/Getty Images 3 days ago by KelvingroveArt
- This is the Ruthven Lane Cat in the west end of Glasgow, and its a bit of a mystery. It's high on a wall on the back of an old tenement building, and it really doesn't look like it belongs there. Cont./ #glasgow #ruthvenlane #ruthvenlanecat #glasgowwestend @GlasgowWEToday #cats 3 days ago by is_glasgow
- WE ARE HIRING! This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a passionate, ever expanding, independent organisation where you will be given the opportunity to manage the most diverse music and events programme in the country! 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 → swg3.tv/explore/jobs/ 3 days ago by SWG3glasgow