'He was one of the smartest people I've known'
Father's Day event to raise money for MND Scotland
All hands on deck … getting Waverley ship shape
Famous paddle steamer sets sail on jubilee season
Cottiers and the great sound of the Victorian era
Anniversary concert will celebrate remarkable instrument
Stravaigin goes underground as groups and parties return
Owners Colin Clydesdale and Carol Wright believe the Cellar at Stravaigin will be the perfect venue for all occasions.
Bill Mann and Sarah: A father's dementia, a daughter's love
Book's moving insight into illness that afflicted Glasgow philanthropist and businessman
'Times are hard, but I remain quietly confident'
Business figure assesses the local economic climate
First Scottish showing for renowned street artist
SWG3’s Yard Life Gallery will host the show until April 22
Our advertorials work for you in print and online
Quality content for a local audience
On the southern banks of Loch Awe, Argyll & Bute
Sometimes you have to leave the city behind
How lockdown led Kenny on his Highlands odyssey
Glendrian boasts a stellar bill of Scottish folk talent
Artist Mach salutes bard with 'Flying Haggis'
The work was commissioned by the University of Glasgow’s Centre for Robert Burns Studies
'My mental health has been a bit of a journey for me'
Danny Campbell speaks candidly as his rugby club teams up with charity See Me
‘Looking back, it has been another remarkable year’
Business owner John Turner offers some seasonal notes from Byres Road this Christmas, amid talk of Omicron and kindness.
Nico steaks his name to new restaurant offering - Chateau-X
Chateau-X will open to the public at 10 Claremont Street in Finnieston on 8 December.
TV presenter serves up live-streamed auction at vegan cafe
The star of Bargain Hunt and Antiques Road Trip is hosting a live-streamed auction next week.
Celtic Connections to entertain live audiences again in 2022
Traditional folk, roots, Americana, jazz, soul and world music will be part of the mix.
Revealed: Van Dyck painting to go on display at Kelvingrove
Marchesa Lomellini is the first Van Dyck to enter the City’s collection.
Spiced up … Little Curry House to reopen after £150,000 refit
'I can’t wait to get back to serving people indoors again - it’ll be like serving up a family-sized portion of normality'
Kelvingrove gallery among venues for CeilidhFest celebration
Kelvingrove art gallery is among the venues for the celebration of Glasgow's music and culture.
'On my gravestone I want it to say ‘he made things happen’'
There have been highs and lows, but it has been 'worth while', says Michael.
'The next three to six months will be a critical period'
'The next three to six months is going to be a critical period for the recovery of businesses'
Rioja Finnieston conjures up Spanish magic on the Strip
'Our menu at Rioja links the high quality of Scottish produce to the history of Spanish cuisine'
'Forgotten' photos of 70s Glasgow to go on show in Maryhill
'I always tried to show people in the context of their environment or buildings and situations which were unique to Glasgow.'
Hat-trick of honours for jazz saxophonist Matt Carmichael
He is the first student on the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland jazz course to win all three end-of-year awards.
Lost and found ... Bard in the Botanics struts welcome return
The new season has been titled Lost and Found and features new productions of two plays, Twelfth Night and The Winter’s Tale.
Skypark donates pop-up space to Glasgow International 2021
Skypark has donated one of its areas to visual arts festival Glasgow International.
Art starts up again at Hunterian gallery after year in lockdown
The exhibition is free but visitors need pre-booked timed tickets.
Online book club emerges from under the covers of lockdown
Bookface was the idea of West End-based broadcaster, campaigner and PR creative Heather Suttie.
Bringing home the horrors of the Bosnian War 26 years on
It tells the powerful stories of ordinary people who lived through the war and explores some of Scotland’s connections with the country during and after the conflict.
Unalome to open after Finnieston venue's total transformation
A team of nine chefs is ready to go - and their mission is more Michelin stars for Glasgow.
'We pushed ourselves in ways we wouldn’t have otherwise'
'Return Journeys' asks businesses where they have been during Covid and where they are going.
Top Spanish chef to take charge at Glasgow's new-look Rioja
Catalan chef Miguel Angel Major will launch the new-look Rioja in Finnieston.
Ssh, we're back … Peckham's has soft opening for hard times
Tony Johnston said the current climate had forced him to tread cautiously.
Glasgow Jazz Festival returns online with early-bird tickets
Glasgow Jazz Festival will return as a three-day digital festival in the summer with Scottish performers taking centre stage.
Treasure trail ... from the Southside to Glasgow's West End
'It’s a joy to join the wealth of independent stores in Glasgow and see the West End thrive once again'
- Need some colour on a grey Glasgow day?The Botanic gardens is the place to be.💕@GlasgowWEToday @GlasgowBotanic 3 hours ago by Adventu77409233
- Day 3 #30DayShotOnSnapdragon Today's shot comes from #Glasgow West End Argyle St. I'm working on a project for the future called "Doors of Glasgow" so here's a little taste. 😉👍 The power of @Snapdragon 18bit RAW ISP #ShotOnSnapdragon #streetphotography @GlasgowWEToday 3 hours ago by spintheweedawg
- "I just love shrubs and trees which come into their own and the incredible colours the garden produces from September onwards." | Glasgow West End Today #AD #gardening #autumn #magazine #sponsored glasgowwestendtoday.scot… 1 day ago
- ‘Community is everything. It's filled to the brim with passion. People share their knowledge and skills and we all want each other to do the best.’ | Glasgow West End Today @onetakewoop @CoffeeGlasgow #workinglives #magazine #glasgow glasgowwestendtoday.scot… 1 day ago
- Good morning Victoria Park @GlasgowWEToday @GlasgowsVoice @glasgow 1 day ago by Tacogreigo
- Morning! #Glasgow sunrise. 1 day ago by JaniceForsyth
- Kevin Bridges is the first recipient of the OVO Hydro’s Platinum Artist Award. The west end resident has now completed 63 shows at the venue, the highest number of any performer, entertaining around 900,900 people by the Clyde. 1 day ago by PaulTrainerPT
- Female sparrowhawk in the North Woods this morning after a failed predation event. Really lucky to have been reasonably close while she perched in a huff for quite a few minutes. #FoPCP #PollokPark #Sparrowhawk #Raptor #AffinityPhoto #Nikon #Glasgow 1 day ago by friendsofpollok
- I drew #Spiderman in #Glasgow. On the #DukeOfWellington statue. #glesga #scotland #scottish #comicart #comicbooks #marvel #visitscotland 1 day ago by GraemeBarnes82
- Free bookbinding workshop with Elisabeth Viguie Culshaw Oxfam Byres Road Books 10am Sunday 25 Sept Instagram @bettysbeautifullife No ticket required @OxBooksByresRd #byresroadbookfest #visitwestend #Glasgow @GlasgowLib @VisitScotland #YS2022 #TalesOfScotland @EventScotNews 2 days ago by byresrdbookfest